News From Inspired Baskets


~ Keeping in touch and sharing the latest news from my store and from La Bella Baskets ~


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Launching "Treat A Hero" Initiative

Ever since falling in love with La Bella's line of care packages for troops, I have wondered how I could use my business to promote support for our service men and women. I have so much gratitude for their daily sacrifice and it does my heart good to think of them receiving some little gesture of appreciation from back home.

So I'm so thrilled to announce my new initiative Treat A Hero, which brings together many small donations in order to fund the purchase and delivery of our sweet care packages to active duty service members. You can read all about it on my page at gofundme.com. Donors will be entered into my candle raffle as a special thank you! I'm so excited to see what we can do for our guys and gals in the field. Please, share widely, and give a little something to make a big difference for our heroes. Click on the photo to go to the fundraiser.





2 comments:

  1. As the Mother in Law to one of those servicemen over seas I think this is awesome. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, You are so kind! It's the families who sacrifice so much who are truly awesome...I am always so inspired by them. Thanks to your daughter and son-in-law as well. Hoping this really takes off!!

    ReplyDelete