News From Inspired Baskets


~ Keeping in touch and sharing the latest news from my store and from La Bella Baskets ~


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Thank You from Afghanistan

Working with gifts and gift-givers every day is definitely a feel-good job, but nothing in my business has been more heartwarming to me than my recent project "Treat a Hero". This campaign has allowed us to send care boxes from the La Bella Baskets store to deployed troops serving oversees.

Our second package went out in September. A few weeks later, we received an amazing photo and message from Sgt. Rich:
I am deeply thankful to Scott and his wife Abbie for taking the time to share this with us. It has re-energized me to keep working to raise money in $5 increments and keep sending more packages. Our 3rd package is just about ready to go out! Let's send some more for the soldiers to receive for the holidays!! Please visit the fundraiser page to donate or read more. Most of all, please share the link when you're there. On behalf of our heroes, thank you so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment